CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Believe it or not, this IS my happy place.

So my friend Dee thinks she wants to see my craft room.  This is my craft/office and some storage for crafting supplies for my Home Childcare business.

My room is 11x14. Closets on one 11' end.  Window on one 14' wall, and another window on the other 11'' wall.  I have upper cabinets the flank the window on 11' wall and extend about 5' down the 14' wall to the left of window and about 8' down the opposite wall on the right side of the window.

Pictures start from the door way/entrance and go clockwise around the room.

This is window on 14' wall

this is to the right of window heading towards window on 11' wall

.

This is window on 11' wall.  I sit with my back to this window most of the time


And moving around the room.


This is where I store most of my paper.




Under the desk in front of my chair I have jetmax for ink, adhesive and stuff.  The ends of my desks are supported by jetmax also.  Under the desk behind my chair I have plastic drawers that hold my punches.  Hope to replace that with Alex drawers from Ikea




0 comments:

Post a Comment