CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 4, 2010

My cartridge storage shelf

This started out life as an ugly brown shelf.  With a little paint it is now an ugly while shelf.
It is perfect for cartridge storage.  I got it (snagged for free my an old house on my parents property) and had no idea how I was gonna get it to fit in my craft room.  I don't have any wall space left.  Well a little bit of pondering and a little bit of shoving things around and ta da it fits next to my file cabinets. My charming husband added casters for me so I could pull it out for full access.



Here is cabinet is tucked away.                    


  Here is the shelf pulled out for access                                        .

2 comments:

Bea

Dear Cricut cartridges,

Your mommy loves you. I hope you know that. You are residing in THE perfect home! Beautiful home indeed. Nice and clean! Love it!

Wende

Shelves of loveliness!!!! And, room for more!!!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment